PRECISION LASER CUTTING SERVICES IN EDMONTON
At Underpressure Welding Inc, we are proud to offer in-house laser cutting services for Edmonton. The process of laser cutting is used for cutting materials with precision and accuracy in whatever fashion you need. Lasers are very useful in forming materials into all kinds of angles and curved shapes. The team at Underpressure Welding can cut a wide variety of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, wood, and acrylic plastic. Our highly experienced operators can design virtually anything you can imagine in a 2D format while ensuring the highest accuracy and quality.
Advantages of our Edmonton Laser Cutting Services
Our experienced metalwork team uses top-of-the-line laser cutting tools to ensure quality work, including a Mazak laser cutting table. We can monitor the laser’s motion to cut materials in whatever way you need with accuracy and efficiency. We are a leading laser cutting service provider in the Edmonton area. Our fully equipped facility and experienced laser engineers are prepared to satisfy your most demanding requirements. We apply state-of-the-art technology to get your work done perfectly. We are dedicated to meeting the highest standards of quality for our clients while providing low-cost manufacturing solutions.
To sum up, laser cutting:
- Gives you unlimited design freedom – you can mould or shape metal fabrications
- Helps you achieve intricate and precise cuts
- Is quicker than other metal fabrication methods
- Cuts different material with varied thickness
Get laser cutting services in Edmonton and derive accurate results. We have a number of specialized laser cutting systems available for industrial applications.
What we can cut:
- Mild Steel – up to 3/4”
- Stainless Steel – up to 3/8”
- Aluminum – up to 1/4”
- Wood – up to 1/4”
- Acrylic Plastic
What laser cutting can do for your next Edmonton project:
- High accuracy: It is the only technology to cut or mark intricate drawings, shapes, very small holes & slots
- Excellent cut quality, small kerf & high processing speed
- Compared to other cutting processes, very narrow heat-affected zone
- Minimum deformation of the cut sheet because of the very low level of head applied
- Laser cutting leaves a very thin and easily removable oxidation layer
- Hi-pressure laser cutting with nitrogen enables oxide-free cutting
Contact Us Today
Get quality and precise laser cutting services from Underpressure Welding. For additional information on our laser cutting services in Edmonton or for a free quote, contact us today!